Wednesday 3 February 2010

According To Chris Carmichael...

Who is apparently Mike May's hero, you should never let the anaerobic system go to sleep, or else it will take a long time to wake up. My anaerobic system hit the snooze button pretty hard this evening. My neuromuscular system was found dead, of natural causes.

Do you know what's better than work days that start at 5? Work days that start at 4! I heart getting up at 3. But that doesn't start until next week. There is a job site in Arlington that is flying over a shark even as we speak. Joy, indeed, is in my heart.

2 comments:

GamJams said...

No, my hero is the guy who writes a training plan for 4 hours per week. The 6 that Carmichael is asking for is proving to be out of reach.

Jim said...

Sounds like the new GamJams Cat 3 Team is going to be the GamJams Team of Cat 3's Whose Racing Careers Were Overtaken By Events.

When you stand up a similar team for Cat 4's, I am *so* sending you an application...